Tuesday, October 30, 2007

hallow's end~

2 groups of people from the media came to the restarunt last night... some suprize visit to like, evaluate the food i think~ anyway, we had to treat them like kings which kinda sucked cause there was this other customer hu had to wait like 30 min for one of my supervisors to flambe her ice-cream~

but at least one of the tables were nice ppl... the other seemed pretty arrogant~ so, i was clearin up their plates, n made a lil small talk with them... which ended up me tellin them my whole quitin sch n wanting to go into mass comm story... and coincidently one of them happended to be the VP of a publication industry.

so after talkin a lil more, i took a long shot n asked if there were any internships available, n she gave me her namecard n told her to email her~

so yeah... im feelin pretty good : )
i lost the ball part of my lip stud, so now i gotta use the spike one which is kinda big so i cant twirl it around as much... but i'm still feelin good~

my best bud's bday is today.... but non of the girls could make it so i guess we'd celebrate it on the weekends~ pay comes next week... so kudos to that~

n yeah.. its been a cool day... nice weather, no one home to bug me.. the sister's goin to las vegas in a couple of weeks so she wont harrass me for a while~

i've got quite a bunch of stuff to do, n havent really had alot of sleep... but i'm feelin good, nontheless~

"I’m lost without u
Can’t help myself
How does it feel
To know that I love u baby~"


wad a stupid song...tsk -_-


lalalala~ : )

No comments: