Sunday, October 28, 2007

28/10/07~

been real busy with work n other stuff... but im havin fun... feel really independent doing wadever the f i want now that im not in sch... it kinda forces u to be an adult n make the right decisions for urself~

gettin my pay soon, then its off to get my cardigan with jf~ (cause she's my favourite)

i wish i was a journalist, or a radio DJ.. cause i have a sexy ass voice n everyone knows it : ) gonna try n get an internship with mediacorp just for kicks during this "happy hour" period~

i dunno if i should work tomoro... i dont really have any plans but i feel like hangin out -_- think i'll go cut my hair or something... blah~

chiefs at chinese restarants listen to techno when they cook...
chiefs at my work place listen to Pussycat Dolls n Carlos Santana...





kudos~

No comments: