Tuesday, October 17, 2006

writings of a solitarian~

There is no pleasure in the world like writing~
Its a process of discovery n exploration.... i write to pass the time, to find out wat im thinkin, to organize my thoughts. i write wat i see, wat i feel, wat i experience. i write to understand, to amuse, to vent. I write to silence the voices in my head. But most of all... i write to remember... to never forget~

i write down my theories, my thoughts, my feelings. The "what if's" & the "what could have been's". I write of the future n of the past n present. i'd write of my dreams n aspirations, of loves n loves lost~

Whenever I've endured or accomplished a difficult task, after a tramatic experience or had a close brush with death~ or having witnessed the most beautiful of things...~ i'd always write... i'd always remember.. & i'd never forget~

i would wish for it to snow~
i'd sit by my window sill and watch the snow flakes fall from the misty sky~ and i'd start to write about the children runnin around & playin in the snow, buildin frozen scuptures n ice-skating... the air would be cool and calm... everything would be peaceful. And i'd watch.. n just imagine~

i'd wish i was lying down on the deck of a boat~
how cool & fresh the ocean breeze would feel.... i'd write about the dolphins tat gather round as i tossed bait overboard or of the sea gulls tat take a rest on the sails~ i would write about the sun rise n sun set of every morning n night describing it with the upmost of detail...

i would write... and just write~
then i'd read it again.. n i'd remember.... every sight, every feeling.....
and i will remember...
and i will never forget~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i wish spore will snow !! that will be nice and beautiful ...

Anonymous said...

Wow that was amazing. Simple but effective.And I completely get what you're saying. I'm terrified of forgetting. So much of my life has already been lost. Continue writing these verbal photos =D

Anonymous said...

I've got to add to what I've already said. I identified with that post so much that it almost hurt. Aaaaargh. Ok sorry. I don't even know you. Just goes to show, though: there are billions of people in the world, but only a limited number of thoughts. =X

Anonymous said...

I've got to add to what I've already said. I identified with that post so much that it almost hurt. Aaaaargh. Ok sorry. I don't eLogin and PublishUNdTRacK::::dTRacK::::