Tuesday, October 10, 2006

my mother~ (part II )

my mother is EVIL~
i love her very much but she is EVIL~ i tell u....

couple of days ago my bandmate asked me to go Malaysia for a day.. i told him.. "yeah sure... 1 day onli, no big deal..."

so 2 days before the trip i asked my mom for my passport... thus leading her to inquire why i needed it... so i told her.. n she imediately forbade me from going...

wad the fuck~ -_-

she gave me no reason as to why not, n proceeds to tell me crap excuses like.. malaysia is dangerous n i might die there -_-
Oh my gawd~

My mom is a great Parent... she looks after the kids, feeds us, brings home the bacon, cleans up around the house n all that stuff parents are suppose to do to ensure a healthy n safe lifestyle for their kids...

But she is a horrible mother.... she never tells me any important information like our financial status or even her past for that matter... she never talks to me about stuff, n she's never let me do anything... remotely dangerous in my entire life...

i wasnt allow to use the stove till i was like 12, i've never ridden a roller-coaster ever.... not even those 360 degree viking ship thingys... i've never been able to go out after sch till i was in sec 1... before tat it was straight home everyday... n she would fetch me back too... even though our house was like just across the street... oh~ so tats why i didnt have any friends -_-

WAT MOTHER WOULD DO TAT TO A KID ! JEUS CHRIST!

but ironically, despite having never experienced these life threathening things.... i have not grown into a hermit of some kind, but infact... the opposite... i have always wanted to sky dive or bungee jump... i have no fear, but i have no permission either....

sometimes i just wanna just flash my tattoo at her n say " LOOK ! LOOK AT THAT! WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT NOW! "

buuut that would just give her a stroke so i'd reframe from doing that now....

so every morning, whenever i see her i just point at her n shout "EVIL!", then she'd call me sickening n i'd just run away waving my arms about... bleh~


ah... but i still love her~
my mother ladies n gentlemen....my mother~

No comments: