Wednesday, October 25, 2006

fighting makes the pain go away~

went swimmin with the turds again at bedok~
they tried to kill me...
aloy broke my nose n sloppy tried to rape me... but im ok... lots of scratch marks n bruises... but i'll live~

took a vid of the turds tryin to gang bang each other... but it looks lame so i wont put it~
sch's a bitch... my timetable is shitty n there are no hot girls, or any girls for tat matter, in my classes~ have yet to get a sighting of the girL~ but i dont care.. she's eviL~ n i hate her... so there~

my sis is thinkin of gettin a small tattoo in the area below the wrist on her bday~ i wonder how she's gonna tell my mom... i think when i save up enough money i'll go get extend mine over the shoulder or something~

im feelin particularly intimidating these past few days~ been scaryin away all the year 1 pricks in my class with my purple hair n eviL~ Yuna eyes.... so fun~ when ever i walk out of the class, they'll all siam n make way for me... like im some columbian drug lord... or maybe im just flatterin myself~

bleh~

i need more female friends... i think im turnin gay~

No comments: