Tuesday, October 17, 2006

smoke gets in ur eyes~

went swimmin with the 2 turds~ we worked out at the gym 1st.... suprizingly sloppy has pretty gd stamina... later went swimmin n played the "try-to-drown-aaron~" game again... also they invented another game called "lets-make-aaron-fatherless". im not gonna elaborate on tat~

We ordered mac n sloppy did somethin gross with the coke~ took a video...


after swimmmin, i went home to check out my new bruises n cuts.... mom ask me to follow her go some religious dinner of some sort with my aunt~ being the oh so obedient son i am, i agreed~ my eyes were hurtin from the night before due to the damn haze.. n now even more from the chlorine of the swimmin pooL~ now i had to endure the smoke from those incents.....

got there at about 6... it was some big tent with lots of god statues n paper figures of those chinese gods i see all the time on those channel 8 shows~
followed my parents around the place n prayin to like.. all the gods there... stickin incents into each one of their ... er... ash pot thingy~

i just like, shaked the stick a few times, just for the sake of showing tat im praying, then quickly planted the stick into the pot...~ i was listenin to Marlyin Manson on my ipod as we went to like 7 diff spots to pray.. kinda ironic~

Smoke was really burnin my eyes~ the tent trapted all the smoke inside... i was the onli one my age there... typical~ the rest where adults n old ppl... yeah there was aloooot of old ppl~ saw some kids there too.. but they probably didnt know wat they were gettin themselves into anyway~

old ppl are creepy.. they kept touchin me n rubbin my head...~ tellin my mom how i've grown n shit~ i dont even know these ppl -_-
i saw this creepy old guy.. he like walked up to this lil kid hu was just like sittin there..he kept talkin to him n this creepy manner old ppl do... creeped me out just watching him~

oh.. there was so this chinese opera thingy... noisy as hell~ but kinda cooL to watch... even though i didnt know wat the hell they where doing or sayin... but.. this was like wat old ppl did when colour tv wasn't invented~

anyway... the rest of it was pretty boring n i had to sit my way thru it~
religion is a strange thing...
accordin to my mom... the whole event was to celebrate a god's birthday.... do gods even have bdays? i thought they were like.. born b4 time or something~

bleh... iduncare~

damn haze~

No comments: