Sunday, December 09, 2007

fragile things~

wow, i totally love the weather in demember... the rain blocks out most of the sunlight in the morning so it doesnt glare much into my window.. makes the day feel like evening... which is really cool~

the sister came back... mom went to get her at the airport this morning at like 6am. but all she brought back was some candy bars... kinda lame since u went all the way to America n all u got was candy, but it was special candy.. from america.. wooooo~

i especially like the milk duds~ n the candy box with my name on it...

plus there was this... so guess it wasnt tat bad :)

she sleepin on my bed behind me now.. which is weird cause i dont like her touchin my stuff... but wadever~ cause im nice n all...

wadever~

my neighbour's daughter is kinda cute lookin... i dont really see her much cause i usually dont care~ but i passed her in the corridor the other night, n she gave me a lil smile.. it was the clearest i've seen her face n she looked pretty sweet~

imma go say hello next time if we bump into each other again... wonder how she sounds like in person~

monday's probably gonna be the last free day im gonna get till march... but everyone's in sch or at attachment, so i guess i'll just bumm at home~ but its cool... weather's nice~

imma stop here, headin out in abit...
so yeah~ happy sunday

No comments: