Friday, December 21, 2007

bitter grounds~

i didn't have a very good day the other day... got a msg from one of my colleges sayin the starhub job is cancelled... so i dont have a job no more, which definatly blows... everyone went down to the place to ask for explainations n compensations.. it was ugly~

all our plans were pretty much ruined... so much for that~ then i heard gynn got into a car accident and hurt her back, it wasn't tat serious but still~ met up for dinner at pizza hut, on the way there some deuchbag burnt my finger with his cigarette bud by accident, i already wasn't in a good mood then....

but dinner was cool, got a nice window seat to look out of.. and the conversation was nice... it's been awhile since i had a decent one~ She also introduced me to a job at Candy Empire~ lots of sweet girls hang out at candy shops, so tat'll be cool~


i dropped my ear stud down the sink when i took it out at home... as if my luck wasn't already bad.... it was like a final "F you" from 'the man' before he left me alone-_-


wadever~

1 comment:

Originally Me said...

I'm here!!! Ai Yin la~ Looks like it's been stagnant... LINK ME ^_^! This place is happening! I see familiar sec sch names~ touring around~ ^_^