Thursday, December 20, 2007

20/12/2007~

my mom, pounced onto my bed this morning to wake me up... she said something i couldnt really make out since i was still driftin in n out of it, but the only thing i remembered from it was tat it was loud... my mom's has those kinda loud-sounding voices that even if she whipsered, u could still hear it... n u know how sensitive ur eyes and ears are to light n sound in the morning, not cool -_-

she'd be all, "get up aaron... *something something~"
then i'd just cover my head with the sheets n tell her i dont wanna go to sch -_-~

after awhile, she gave up n went to do the same thing at my sister's room... i could hear them talking n moving around.. it was noisy n it made me feel really unnerving... & just like that, my morning was ruined~

i hate being woken up unaturally.... well, not really 'unnaturally' more like unexpectedly... like if i had to get up at 6am the next morning, i'd set my alarm, n i'd wake up... i'll be tired, but i knew i had to wake up.. so in tat sense, im not disturbed.. and i luv starting the day that way~

but today i woke up to the sounds of the mother n sister's chatter n gossip as they watched their korean shows in the living room.... & with the volume so loud, i could hear every word spoken by the actors... every flamboyant tone used to express that incomprehensible tongue of theirs... the ching-ness was seeping into my room n crawling up the pillars of my bed, poking n proding at my tolerence to it... n tat was it, got up... n scowled at them on the way to the bathroom~

they didnt seem to care...
n neither did i once i made it to the bathroom~

it was cold... n it was awesome..... i luv morning rains, so much so tat i'd wake up to experience it rather then sleep thru its comfort~ which was why i was glad i was awake....

spent most of the afternoon readin my comics n savin the world~(of warcraft)... theres alotta movies i wanna watch... old one and new....

-Batman the Dark knight
-I am Legend
-American Gangster

and all those foreign films i always wanted to watch but cant find.... the internet's an amazing tool :)

dinner the night b4 was fish n potatos~
i underestimated the amount of mashed potatos, 3 potatos could make.. that portion's probably onli 1/2 of a potato~
which remains me, i gotta get a potato masher gizmo thingy~


nice lil lemon to top it off with too~
n i ate it at 9pm when everyone was still at work n i lit candles n shit while watchin an episode of Grey's anatomy i taped the night b4~

i love having the whole house to myself.. unfortunate today everyone's home.... apparently its a public holiday today... still dont know which one though~

you put the lime in the coke n u drink it all together....
i put the lemon in the coke n it just tastes sour -_-

No comments: