Sunday, June 04, 2006

World through my eyes~

i couldn't get any work done this morning...~
Felt tired n weary but the coffee kept me awake... at around half-past noon... i decided to take a walk downstairs my home... get a little fresh air...maybe tat way i could concentrate better...
Brought some books down as well as a half-full Can of Nescafe & a pack of Marlboro Lights with 8 sticks inside...

The 1st floor button in one of the lifts was a little screwy... it wouldn't light up.. so i had to press the 2nd floor n walk down one lvl... i made my way down to the 1st floor n wandered around the area a little... found a nice cosy spot located in the middle of all the blocks...

The place was pretty shady unfortunatly the table there was dirty... but i decided to set up camp there anyway...

It was a nice spot... on the right was the car park... on my left was my old secondary sch n more cars.... infront of me was a patch of grass with 2 huge trees in it....

The scenery was beautiful....It felt very peaceful...
May not seem like much to look at... but i guess this was one of those things where u had to be there to understand...
The afternoon Sun shone down like an inferno... but the temperature was'nt hot.. instead.. it had a calming warmth to it.....
The air was dry n breezy...The wind blew warm gust of heat that fluttered the pages of my books...

I lit up my 1st cigarette n just sat there to observe..... i saw 2 birds ( those little black ones with yellow beaks tat like to hop around alot ) chasin each other infront of me.. i watched how they seem to shift their little heads vigoriously in search of something we humans probably couldnt detect.... they seemed to be hunting for something.. or maybe playin some bird game of hide-n-seek...

It was cute...~
i tried luring one of them closer with my pencil but it just stared at me curiously .... so i flicked my cigarette bud at one of them n they both flew away...hehehehe........~

I opened my book n started to go thru all the notes i had written during lesson time... taking little smoke breaks in between...

2nd stick...
Saw a couple of ppl walk by... mothers fetchin her kids to sunday tution classes... Maids carrying buckets of water down to wash cars... Familys where goin to church or visiting relatives.....It was a Sunday after all... Sunday was always "Family Day"... All this stuff seemed very normal.... but somehow it amused me~

3rd Stick...
some lady asked me how to get to blk 456... i just pointed in some direction n told her it was that way~
Even though i've lived in this area for over 4 yrs... i dont even know anything about it... tat kinda freaked me out... but i didnt really care... i was more interested in watchin the ants infront of me run around as i chased them with my cigarette bud...

4th Stick...
by the 4th stick i had formed a little mountain of cig buds at the corner of the wall where i had flicked all the buds... the ants had all evapourated n i was about to call it a day when i this garbage truck came..
It was a big & red truck tat made this loud beeping noise everytime it backed up towards the place where all the junk was...
i watched how the trash guys unloaded all the junk into the back of the truck b4 they themselves hopped onto its side & headed over to the next block...
it was fun~
Afterwards, I felt kinda bad for flickin my cig buds everywhere... but i didnt really do anything about it...

5th stick....
i had stopped studying... even though i had onli spend about an hr revising.. i had learnt more in this hr than wat i would normally learn in a whole day of sch...
i explored around the patch of grass infront of me...
Saw a snail n a lizard & collected a few cool lookin rocks...
It felt very pleasent being this close to nature.. it was a very captivating feeling... even though it was just a little patch of grass with 2 trees & a couple of bugs in it...

The world truly is a beautiful place.... its not really wat u see.. but how u see things...
I realised something as i took another puff, the irony of it all.... i wanted to protect this place.. this enviroment... i wanted to live to see it grow.. into an even more beautiful place...
But here i was..killing myself slowly with every breath i take... polluting the air with every exhale...

Why are ppl so oblivious of their surroundings... no one ever stops to smell the roses anymore...

i wanted to protect this place... but i just didnt care enough to do anything about it... there were 3 sticks left but i decided to leave them for antoher day... as I inhaled tat last bit of death... i stubbed it out into the trash can this time....

It was the least i could do...~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least u know that you are killing yourself with every puff...Moron...

aaron said...

hey.. i dont wanna live forever~

Anonymous said...

fuck u freakin hypocrite if u want sumthin to be done dun stand there talkin about it .DO sumthin about it.
and fuck its 1022 and i haven started on edevice and here i am reading sum losers blog

cheers mate

aaron said...

if onli it were tat simple...we cant all be heros....~

& im not a loser...loser... -_-

Yukiwinter said...

LOL.... u blog amuse me , finally i see one sweet blog instead of the saddist blog.... quit killing urself lah ... duh !!! nobody live forever ...-.-" , so u will never live forever ...