Thursday, June 29, 2006

le demoiselle deux ( the girL part 2~ )

i cant seem to find her..... the girL~
i find myself constantly walking around aimlessly in search for her...
but never find her~

i regret never taking the opportunity to get to know her more back then....
We would exchange secret glances during class.. no one knowing but us...
yet i never pursuded the attraction...~

Now with her missing... my whole world seems depopulated....~
Every girl i see reminds me of her...
Every where i go, i hoped she'd show up..

Her image was burnt in my mind....
i could never stop thinkin of her~
i could'nt sleep.. i could'nt concentrate...
During lessons i would think of her... During lunch breaks her beauty interupted my mind~

Even in my sleep she haunted my dreams...
It was drivin me insane... ~

her absence was worse than death...
i longed for a reunion with her...... be it a 10 sec "hello~" or just a glace frm her alluring eyes would suffice...

I barely know her... n she barely knows me...
but the attraction was unimaginable..
to miss someone so much...who's last name u dont know... tells u just how instense
the invisible chemistry was....~

Slowly ( & painfully..) do the lone hours fly as i wait to see her again...
What shall I do with all these days and hours...
Her image keeps coming back to me in my head... tormenting me with the excruciating feeling of aphrodisia & lust~

As time goes by, i fear of unremembering her...

Absence diminishes little passions and increases greater ones~

with each passing day... i wish n pray for an opportunity to see her.. to hear her speak.. to feel her touch...~
with each passing day.... i grow more & more desolated...~

this one girL, whom i barely know n hu barely knows me is wat keeps me going... she's wat i think of when im sad... she's wat i hope for when im lonely...~

this one girL, who's last name i do not know... is wat makes me wake up in the
morning & wat torments me at night...~

i wonder if i'd ever find her...
i wonder if she'd ever find me...

Forever in my mind: the girL~

No comments: