Friday, June 16, 2006

the girL~

Every once in a while.. i get to see her... the girL~
i admire her frm a distance never wanting to go close..
i watch her as she heads towards the crowd.. but i never lose sight of her....

her beauty so natural & innocent..~
her hair was soft as silk...~
her body.... posed n seductive~
her smile.. so sweet n sincere....~
and her eyes...

oh her eyes~

So full of light...
her gaze alone could calm a raging bull...
her stare... so tantalizing... u couldnt look away.....~


she was the perfect embodiment of Beauty, Blood & Flesh....
Just like a glass of wine: Sweet, SOft & fresh...

She walked with a captivative stride across the field...
her body moving so gracefully with every step...
her brown hair bounces thru the breeze..
her tender lips so glossy & moist...

Sometimes she would see me.... our eyes would meet... & she would send a smile my way tat would drive me insane...

Her Voice... was as soft n sweet as honey & sugar..
As she spoke, I cess to hear anything else....
It is like music to my ears~

i understood every word she said.. then with one look into her eyes.. forget everything all over again..~
She was drowning me with her stare...~

i loved it...

her skin was smooth & flawless...
& her touch so gentle & mesmerizing... overcoming my body with an enchantment that was hard to restain....~

I think of her when she's not around... everywhere i go .. everything i do... she's on my mind... in my head... in my dreams... every girl i see reminds me of her~

Absences makes the heart grow fonder...~

Every Day feels like a yr.. Every moment.. is an eternity~
But i still wait.. patiently... longingly.. to see her again...

With every encounter... i learn alittle bit more about her..... maybe in time she'd feel the same way.... or maybe she already does...~

Until the next time we meet...
until i see her again...or until she sees me...

Everlasting in my dreams: the girL~

4 comments:

Yukiwinter said...

Who that gal ??

aaron said...

I'LL NEVER TELL!!!!

Yukiwinter said...

ohhhh .... you making ccurious ....

Anonymous said...

she tinks ur scarey now hahahahhahah