Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Mother~

My Mom went on a vacation to Hong Kong 2 days ago with my aunt... they were gonna meet my uncle, hu was currently workin there n had an apartment in HK which, i was told, was where they'll be stayin...

I have always told my Mom how happy i would if she'd went on a holiday without me... i could have the whole house to myself... no one to interrupt me when im watchin tv.. no one to tell me to pick up my clothes on the floor when im bz playin video games or when im amusing myself in someway...

I always thought it would be cool... not to have someone to tell u wat to do....
& it was... the 1st 2 days i barely even noticed she was gone..

When she was still in Singapore, she'd go off to work at 7.30 in the morning.. n come home at around 10pm... sometimes at 6 or 8 if she's lucky... during which, i would slack at home.. waitin for her to come back n spend sometime with me...
& when she did came back... she'd start askin me to wash up the dishes i left in the sink ... & to go do my work... or to go tidy my room...

It was annoying as hell....~
Then i'd wish she would've just stayed at work...

I'd ususally jokingly threaten to quit sch n go join the army so i can live away frm her... but she'd always tell me to remember to pack " ur mother " b4 i leave for camp...~

Anyway, the 1st 2 days.. i barely noticed she was gone... when i wake up.. she was gone.. when i went to bed... she'd return.....

The 1st 2 days i must admit.....was a Blast~

My Father & Sis where both workin as well... so i'll have the whole house to my self.. every day from the time i got back frm sch till the time my father came back... now.. im not really close with my father... & he'd always just lock himself in his room all the time.. so i guess tat still counts as me having the house to myself... as for my Sis.. she gets home at around 11.30pm... which is cool too since she always takes over the TV n computer once she returns.... & i do give in to her demands.... i dont like to fight with family...

I spent my alone time just lazyin around at home.. doing wat i wanted without any interruption.. without any disturbance... i felt peaceful... i felt free~

i could turn the volume of the TV or radio to the Max... i could leave my shit lying around without them bothering anyone... i could smoke freely in my own house...
hell.. i could even run around naked n start doing cart-wheels without anyone batting an eye....

I was free~

ONe day.. my mom called frm HK.. it was a Saturday morining at around 9.30am... the ringing woke me up... she'd call to check up on me.. she asked how i was n if she wanted her to buy anything frm HK...

I was barely awake n couldnt really rememember wat else she said.. onli tat she was eating Dim Sum at some fancy restaraunt i think... oh.. n tat she also bought me a
T-shirt...

i wanted to go back to bed... my head was hurtin frm the night b4 when my sister was watchin some lame ass chinese gameshow at 4 in the morning cause she couldnt sleep...

i told her everything was cool back home n to come back soon... then i went off to my bed... tats when it happened...

i started to think of my mom n how she was doing in HK... is she safe? was she having Fun? u know 2 be honest, she didnt sound very happy when we conversed on the phone.. she sounded kinda bored... in fact...or maybe the bad reception just made her voice sound tat way~

That made me worried... was she not havin fun in a foreign country?
Did something happen to make her upset?
Did someone cause my mother to become unhappy in anyway when she was in HK...?

THen tat made me a little angry..
Hu would have done something to upset my mom...?
i knew she was such an innocent n sweet lady....the perfect target for criminals...

She was too nice for her own good... i always told her tat.... she'd always donate to charity & help people n stuff... even simple things like.. holdin the lift door open for someone or lettin them jump ahead in queue...
It was hard to believe i was related to her... cause i am NOT like tat...
She had such a positive thinking towards everthing... she had hope tat bad things would get better... n if they didnt .. it'd make her feel sad n disappointed...

I hated to see her disappointed... because she kept having her hopes destroyed... i told her to stop it.. to stop hoping all the time.. to live in the real world & not some fantasy land of dreams n opportunities...
She was always so stubborn...~

I couldnt picture wat could have happened over there tat would make her upset, if she ever was upset in the 1st place.... but i did know wat i would do to the person if i ever got a hold of him...

I believe tat u cant continue living if u didnt have someone in ur life worth dying for... tat person would be her...~

I love my mother very much.. and, believe me or not, would KILL hu ever tat causes any form of harm or pain to my mother or any of my family members...

I WILL Kill you~

I called her later tat day.. i told her i missed her n wished her a safe n happy (not to mention fast..) journey home... she sounded happy n told me to go study hard.

This was the 1st time in a long time i had felt this alone....
I didnt like feeling free anymore... i wanted some one to tell me wat to do.. to boss me around...

My Mom will be coming back in another 2 days time.... i guess i could look on the bright side n enjoy the freedom i still have....

i've never written anything about my mother b4... this is probably the 1st story i've written about her... Consider it a belated mother's day gift... a gift i wish she never gets to read... it would just be too embarassing....

I end my little story about my Mom by wishing all the mothers out there a safe life.....
& to say tat my Mom is better then urs... neh neh....

oh yeah... b4 i sign out... i would just like to remind everyone...

Dont Ever FUCK With My Family~

Fre3ze... Out~

x(Dedicated to my Mom)x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mummy's boy

aaron said...

daddy's whore~