Monday, October 13, 2008

0530-0730hrs~

everyday, i wake up before sunrise... i make my way to the bathroom in the dark, i take a bath.. i get changed... i head down to the bus stop n off to the train station often passin lots of school kids & workin adults rushin to be on time, squeezin thru people...
squeezin thru me~

"hey now... take it easy~"
i say it to them with my eyes as they pass me an anxious glance~

i exit at Eunos and stroll to the bus stop to take yet another bus... i pass a line of old ppl hu que up there every morning for reasons i've never really bothered to figure out, pass a 7-Eleven with the emo dude inside & a shop that claims to sell $1 fried rice for breakfast~

which reminds me, i gotta try tat one day...

its not long before the bus arrives, n its usually boarded by all the Airforce and Civil Defence guys with long faces n short... short hair~ its the 2nd stop from the interchange, so i often get the privillage of having a seat...

for a good 15-20 mins, the bus weaves in & out, out & in... passin wood work factories n Car dealership along the way before reachin the stretch of millitary structures just opposite a Driving school~ i alight soon after n cross the road where a broken piece of a motorcycle pedel still remains untouched in the middle of the road for quite some time now....

im always tempted to give it a playful kick in hopes a car would drive over it and an abrupt scene would comence for my amusement... but i never did, mom taught me well to not play a fool on the road~

i enter the base n exchange my ID for a Visitor's Pass... then proceed to the x-ray room wear they scan my belongings & person for explosives n the such~ once that's done, i make a left to the waiting area to await the 0730hr bus. . . .


No comments: