Sunday, January 27, 2008

bff~

the bff is feeling sad... and i dont know why~
i called her but she wouldn't pick up.. i texted her but she wouldn't reply...

i dont know whats bothering her... but its bothering me too~ i'd wish she'd talk to me... i'd wish she'd tell me whats gotten her so down... whether its a complicated issue i could help solve, or a bothersome individual i can "persuade" to leave u be~

i'd wish she's give me some kind of hint as to what's on her mind... talk to me, please~ its the onli way i can understand whats going on... perhaps she herself doesn't know why she's feeling this way.... i get that too... i feel down for no reason all the time... and knowing that, know that ur not alone~

im just a block away from u, 5 mins walk to ur place.... 10min if u want me to get u ben & jerry's... or perhaps a bag of kittens... i miss having dinner with u in ur kitchen.. i miss bumming in ur room and sharing a tub of Cookie Dough on ur bed with the same spoon~

and the whole time, we'd talk.... about everything... the mundane woes of life to the scandalous gossips of school~ i guess i havent been spending alot of time with u these pass few weeks... but ur my best friend, and u onli need ask, and i will try n provide, unconditionaly, cause our friendship is at that level now.. where u dont need a reason to ask me for something, nor do i require anything in return....

10 years from now, nothing's gonna change.... we'd still be having dinner at ur kitchen... we'd still be havin ice cream in ur room.... we'd still be talking about life~ nothing's going to change...

bff trumps all friends... sometimes i dont show it... but that doesnt mean it isn't true... so please... ur my best friend...




talk to me...~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BFF! Thanks!

-Hulala-