Monday, January 21, 2008

be quiet~

*TUMP TUMP TUMP~
went the mother as she tumped loudly on the sister's room door early in the morning.
She shouts through the door something about the trains not working... n hurries the sister before she becomes late for work...

the sister replies something through the otherside of the door, its too muffled to be heard from my room... but the mother understood, and replied in kind with more frantic outcries of urgency~

i was having an unpleasent dream then, it wasn't so much a nightmare as it was... unpleasent, if tat makes any sense.... but a dream's a dream, & i was enjoying the fantasy... that is... till this incident began-_-

i thrashed about my bed, making noises with my feet, in hopes the mother would see my distress as an indication to keep ur voice down or stop banging on the damn door~ but no such assessment was made... and the noise continued...

the sister exits from her room & the conversation gets louder... i thrashed about even more.. but no one sees.. or they did, but no one cares~

"turn on the radio!" one of them says in ching...
"see what the news has to say about the distruption with the trains!"

and they did... to 93.3FM -_-
with that insidious S-Pop theme song being played between every infomercial... i thrashed and i thrashed, blanket hurled off the side of the bed... i buried my head beneath my pillow, shielding my ears tightly, but i could still hear it... it seeps through the cotton threads & the gaps of my fingers, pass the brain and into my soul~

i wailed and i howled, but my mouth is dry, n no sound could be heard~ i felt helpless... could no one hear my cries for sanctuary? if they could, did no one bothered to question my distress? i didnt know which was worst~

it was torture.... i screamed, i moaned, i howled~ then, as aburptly as it had begun, it stopped.... the front door slammed shut, locks were latched, footsteps shuffled away into the distance~

and it was quiet again...

but i was never the same, how could u be after all that.... my eyes stared blankly at the ceiling... tired as they were, they would not close~ sweat dripped from the side of my forehead... dazed, and still shaken from the ordeal, i did the only thing i could do...









i woke up....

No comments: