Sunday, September 09, 2007

stfu~

went to this Bar last night called the "Crazy Elephant" after much wanderin around in the clarke key area with the bumbling idiots... it was pretty cool... they had a live band playin old sch rock music, most of which i werent too familiar with... except when they played "Voodoo Child" by Jimmi Hendrix that i got all excited~ the guitarist was really good & hendrix is a god~

cant remember wad time i got home only that i slept at 4.30~
woke up the sounds of my mom listening to 9.33fm while doing her cleaning.... that began at 8am -_- & by 8.30 i decided to just wake up so i fumbled to the kitchen where my mom was...

first thing she does when she sees her son in the morning she starts shouting at bout not putting my bath towel back in the bathroom... then about how i didnt wash my pan when i cooked yesterday... then about not pickin up my clothes in my room....

well, she doesnt really shout at me, its just tat her talkin voice is almost the same as her scolding voice, just louder... -_-

so anyway, i was like... "damn mom, why are u so noisy in the morning.... its friggin sunday n ur up by 7 doing chores go back to bed -_-" (my mom's weird tat way, go figure~)

then she spotted the fake tattoo i got from the game convention at suntec last night on my neck & went... "u lil sonofabitch, did u go get another tattoo!?"

so i said... "no mom... gawd, stop shouting so early in the morning" then she started searchin my whole body for any other foreign designs~

point being, im reeally druggy in the mornings n i dunno about u guys but i like to oooze into the day n not be thrown right into it... i dont turn on any lights in the morning, i prefer to let the sun naturally adjust my eyes to daylight...

i'd listen to soft music while i get dressed after my bath then stone on the couch n look around awhile, uknow, to try & remember wad happened last night or wad im suppose to do later... then after a 15mins or so, i'd be ready... u know, to start the day & what not...

my mom just needs to flip her "morning switch" n she's up n running, her body doesnt need stretching, her pupils dont need adjusting to light... i hate it when i go to the kitchen at 6 in the morning n all the lights are on...-_- i always shower in the dark while she showers with all the lights on.... but hey, guess she's weird that way~

my mom n i are so different... the only generic trait i got from her is her fair skin, which, on a guy is kinda faggoty since i can never get tann, but all the girls seem jealous of me so wadever...

mom's noisy in the mornings n she hassles me everyday to go get a job....
im still an unemployed basterd so if anyones got a really cool job that pays $20 bucks an hr who needs ppl, gimmie a call please... if not $5/hr would do~

im gonna go throw stuff on the ground to make her shout at me more... im weird tat way-_-





boo ya~

No comments: