Thursday, September 06, 2007

stars & boulevards~

bad dream woke me up at 4am cant remember much.... all i can recall is tat something was biting me n i had to run away~

"Oooh...seems like I'm always on my own..."

the band in my head is playin too loudly, i cant hear the woman on the tv play her harmonica.... but then again, she was never really that good to begin with~

"seems like I'm never coming home..."

i tired to touch the pretty picture the butterfly drew but it was too high up the purple tree, so i just let it sit there...

"seems like I'm always on my... "

cookie monster says the moon's a giant cookie so i'm gonna go eat it... unless of course its actually made of cheese n the man on the moon would eat me too~

"All the stars and boulevards ain't close enough for you..."




augustana rocks :)
kay im off~

No comments: