Wednesday, September 19, 2007

the happy song~

im reeally happy today :)
so i made up a happy song and sang it to myself...
i was gonna post the lyrics here but they werent exactly consistant since its mainly made up words of random stuff i see around me then i just add the word "happy" in there at some point~

yeeeahhh -.-

i was standin outside a grade school when i went to follow vic to fetch his lil sister, and there were tons of annoying lil kids half my size runnin around all crazy-like, screamin about stuff with their high, unbroken voices and makin so much noise.... so i gave them all a scary look and they all ran away from me~

that actually made me feel good... didnt do it cause i was an asshole, i just did it cause i could :)
im weird that way...

wokay, i've offically creeped out all my friends... but idont care, im uber happy :)







exam tomoro wish me luck~

No comments: