Friday, July 27, 2007

wonderful wonderful weather~

ho ho~
im so cold, and i luv it :)

wonderful wonderful weather makes my skin tingle and gives me a reason to wear my beanie to school.... plus i luv the songs i just put in my ipod, their the kind u'd listen to on a rainy day so yeeah~

kfc-ed at jared's place the other day with vic,andrew & ed~ Panthera kept attacking me... mauled my hands till he drew blood -_- crazy ass cat.... cable tv is really cool too, theres so many shows to watch.... stoned at his place & watched sitcom after sitcom on starworld...

kudos~

been tryin to complete the story book im readin now, but im barely half way thru... gotta really just dedicate a day to just sit down quietly and read the damn thing~ everyday spent in sch just makes me feel more anti-engine... i get the feelin my destiny's already set... tat god's screwing me over at the very end and theres nothin i can do to change it....

but on a lighter note, get a load of this awsome rain we're havin !
wonderful wonderful weather indeed~ :)




Spider-Pig...
Spider-Pig.....
does wadever a Spider-Pig does~

No comments: