Monday, July 09, 2007

pfft~

i dunno wats wrong with me.. i've been feelin really emo.... i keep stoning all friggin day... i think im dying... its my body's way of tellin me to fuck everything & just lay there on the ground n wait it out.

my studies have been real shitty.. i have a feeling im going to the army soon. I dont have the guts to tell my mom how badly i did for my test even though she keeps askin me about them... i have no interest in wad im learning.. even the friggin mtn teacher agrees... so, really wats the point...

my future is so screwed and everyday i feel more n more trouble by this... all i can hope for is to save money to go to australia.. & never come back~

or maybe i've been feelin so angsty cause i havent gotten my fix... but since im such a poor basterd, and the turds wont lend me money so i didnt get to buy my drugs... i guess their doing me a favour by makin me save money n prolongin my life n all.. but im so un-doped right now i cant really be bothered -_-

the onli option i see now of gettin my life back together is to start a new one n fuck the one here... im going to austraila even if i have to swim there... n im never coming back.... there's no future for me in this country n i realise tat even more now.... everyday i witness something that just makes me hate this place more...

if i dont get outta here, im sure to have no chance in surviving.... gonna start workin on weekends n im probably gonna stop wowing once my subscription ends.... i have to start somewhere...

im so tapped out now and rick n slops still managed to make me watch Transformers again at princess when i watched it like yesterday with the FGF~ -_- gawdd... and after sch vic, jared, slops & Deadball passed the time by shooting bubble tea bubbles at the walls....

i need to leave this country now....
or i swear i'd kill myself....



*All Hail Megatron~

No comments: