Saturday, July 21, 2007

& im feeling good~

i luv spending my weekends alone just chillin in my room, having the whole house to myself.... its so peaceful and quiet... plus this morning was uber cold cause of the rain... woke up feelin ever so mellow... oOh, dont u just luv it :)

im feelin gd today... think its cause of all those dragonslaying sessions tats been making me more refreshed... but my body still hurts like hell though... i'll get used to it i guess...

playin James Morrison on a rainy day is so romantic.... gamed a lil then went to read my book by the open door~ If onli i had a lawn to lie down on... that would be really cool~

i want a cat for my birthday... i've decided to go get one and screw the mother since she never listens to me anyway... but im afraid i'd kill it... so... its still a 50/50 thing...

things are gonna be alright...
the rain's here & im having a "feeling"...
yeeah.... things are gonna be alright~


"whoa oOh, we're so miserable and stunnnnnning,
whooOoa ohh, luv songs for the genuinely cunNNing~ "

No comments: