Monday, February 12, 2007

spring cleaning~

mom made me clean the windows today.... cause it was spring cleaning n all... not cool~ i dont get it with the whole chinese new year... "clean ur house before then dont clean ur house during CNY" thing -_- nor do i get the "eat steamboat at every freakin house u visit" thing.... cause i hate steamboat.... its boil.... stuff... i hate boiled stuff~

my hair has transformed into a beautifully lavishing colour of red with a tint of maroon.... kudos to tat~ and to the damn heat and strong winds tat keep blowing my hair all over the place, ur efforts of tryin to mess my hair up has onli left it lookin more cooler than b4.. so there~

v-day is in 2 days... i need a date so as to not seem loser-ish~ Im not going to ask anyone to be my date cause tat would seem desperate... which im not... cause i have full confidence in myself to manage to find one in less than 48 hrs by my self....

yeeeahh~

fullllll confidence......

ooh~ bite me -_-

No comments: