Monday, February 05, 2007

fugly fugly day~

e-maths test had a fifty fifty chance of passing, but i shouldnt get my hopes up~ lunched with the turds at mensa then hung out at the bus stop with the other turds to smoke~ They took me to some mystery man tat sold fixes n i bought a pack of reds.. so happy ho ho~

met minty at the bus stop so we chatted abit, then off to lesson.... dumb lesson, spent my time doodling on a piece of paper.... during lab, fion called... she said she was gonna get a tattoo in like 30min n just wanted to let me know~ the hell... so damn random... i told her to go to the place i went instead since she was uneasy about person tat was about to do it for her....

i called my tattoo artist oliver and told her she was going over there instead, n he said he'll take care of her~ i quickly rushed down to Far East after my lab... It was cool seeing him n her again.... the outline was done and he was doing the detailed part of the "F" in her name....

so cool lah~



final product !



afterwards he was even kind enough to gimmie a free touch-up woot! ohh the pain was so familiar... really make me want to extend mine~ he kept askin me too but cannot lah.. mother scold~


went basement to eat long john then headed home~ finally bought my contacts... wont be ugly tomoro anymore.... damn my glasses... make me look so fugly nerrdy~ craving BCM... anyone wanna go 85 eat tomoro?




fulgy~ -_-
Ba Kwua with bread is so nice~ raaaaaandommmmm :)

No comments: