Wednesday, February 21, 2007

can't wait to move out~

practically slept the whole day.... woke up at nine, ate breakfast, then went back to sleep at noon... woke up at 2, had lunch.. and took another nap at 5 and woke up near to 7pm.... yeeeah~

was really tired... had a cold and kept sneezin n shit.... but the weather was so damn hot.. uncool~ And it was because of the cold tat i had the uncanny tiredness and headaches.... but i managed to sleep off most of the symptoms~

i was fooling around with the old loud speakers from Earl (Sophia's brother~) and managed to connect it to my ipod~ Kudos to tat :) Earl's speakers are much better than sophia's cause its got the bass thingy which gives it that vibration feeling.... sweet~

naturally, i moved it to my crib n now i got a kick ass boombox in my room~ i luv my room :) i luv my house... just dont like the ppl that come back to it everynight watchin my tv, touching sophia~ and messin with my stuff....




i wanna live on a gawd damn boat in the caribbean~

No comments: