Wednesday, January 31, 2007

baaa chorrrr rmeeeee~

came to sch for 1 hr lec but ended up just talkin to rick about the transformer movie and power rangers~ slacked in lib a while then had lunch with doreen and her friends, then crashed her lecture.

bumped into isa outside the labs and decided to hang out. met with liz~ 1st to copy some stuff and we all went for a fix at the bus stop... she went for her lesson then me n isa visited uncle phillip at the guard house. He gave us cheese buns to eat. ho ho~

went opposite sch to slack n fix~ then i had a craving for ba chor mee n dragged him along~ ate it for dinner 2 days in a row... luv it~ sucks tat they dont have any hala food at 85 when most of my friends are malay~ im anti-chinese again, gonna start callin my mom "ibu" just to annoy her....

craving for chunky monkey but i have no money, CP keeps smsing me to pay sch fees or i cant sit for exam... i think my family is in debt but no one's really tellin me anything... so i wont care either....

i want to go to NS so i can see a ghost in the jungle~
hooOOooo~ rannnndommmmmmmmm......

No comments: