Saturday, January 27, 2007

aaron "random" tan~

wow, i didnt expect the wedding to be so cool~ it was at the western hotel, by the pool side. i figure it would be at some chinese restaurnt where they'd serve typical chinese food n tat there wouldnt be anyone my age to mingle with~

but there was actually a buffet tat served a kinda european-ish food which was really fancy..... i also saw Fang Yi there, apparently she's the bride's side's relative... she looked really pretty in her fancy dress, while i just wore a t-shirt n jeans~ Mom didnt let me wear black since it was a wedding n she was so rushy so i couldnt get my hair done or put my contacts on~

so uncool, i was wearing glasses n lookin nerdy n shit in front of her~ tsk.... oh, i was being really random too n started chattin up with the musicians playing the background music there. They gave me my name cards too, how cool is tat~ Drank alot too.... red wine, white wine, beer, chivas, whisky.... the alcohol really helped lighten the mood n take the emo-ness away.

i had a really cool chat with my sister there too, the ambience there was really great for chillin and talking... we were sitting by the poolside, sippin wine with music playing in the background. it was nice~

mom was totally wasted... started talkin about random stuff like cruises and shit~ anyway, didnt take any pictures cause my cellphone camera is shit plus it was really dark there~ I must say i quite enjoyed myself. its been a long time, with this emo streek i've been havin recently... so kudos to tat~


maybe the birds werent such a bad omen afterall~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.