Saturday, June 07, 2008

pork & beans~

i like to rub my hands along things... like walls and metal handrails~ i like to touch the pointy ends of tables, its feels nubby and i guess tats a lil weird, but i do it anyway, cause i can~

i lean rather sluggishly on tabletops as well, i'd support my head with my hands and loaf about like i have no backbone... and because of that, i might seem like im unattentive.. but really i am... im just being comfortable~

if theres an object on the table, like a cup, or a pen... i'd play with it... i'd spin it in circles, i'd tap it, i'd twirl it btw my fingers or simply stare in amusement at it for simply being there...

thats when im not paying attention~
and its at this point i'd need u to snap me out of it... i can get carried away in my own world sometimes...

and for that, i thank u in advance~

-------------------------

in the mornings, i'd say out everything i do in a third-person manner, just to hear my sexy "i just woke up from bed" voice~

"oOh, im up.. think i'll head to the bathroom and take a bath...."

"hey there, person in the mirror... damn do u need a haircut...."

"i wonder if theres anyone home? think i'll just risk it and run to my room naked~"

well...
u get the idea...

in the evenings, things start to slow down... people, start to slow down~ and subconciously, so do u... cause its night time, its suppose to be our when we rest, and eventhough ur not tired, u will be, cause everyone else is~ u cant help it... and neither can i~

so after midnight, i start to feel "drunk" and in a lil dazed... but really im not tired at all... i have energy, i feel that i can go on...

but, im kinda not allowed to...
cause thats just how it is~

-------------------------

sometimes when no one's looking, i pretend my pens are weapons and make them fight with my fingers~ some ppl imagine them as Drumsticks and drum them on hardcovered books and metal pencil boxes, while i pretend their swords and stab imaginary robots with it... or evil ninjas, whichever u prefer~

oOh yeah, one more thing... on days when my days dont turn out so prefect, i journal them in "aaron's kinky black book of secrets" and hide it in my drawer for no one to see~ Then i turn on my computer, and i write a bunch of nonsense like this to throw u off~


remember boys and girls, Candy = Death :)
goodnite folks~



(5 days and counting~)

No comments: