Wednesday, June 04, 2008

and that was when i ruled the world~

it didnt hurt much initially, the first few days was it just felt a lil sore, but i forgot about this part... its day three and by now, the physical part doesnt hurt much but my immune system is seriously fucked -_-

i get headaches and roomspins, dizzy-ness and the sweats... not to mention the burning sensation on my back~ its not as painful as a sunburn, but.. it feels... like its moving~ i dunno how to describe it.. it feels like ur skin is healing itself and.. its moving~ yeah...

i think my body's trying to regenerate the loss of blood and its makin me a lil wooozy~ not to mention really really cranky-_- it happened to me the last time, and the time b4 that... but i guess i was too excited about the finishing work to remember its aftercare~

i dont feel sick, its not a feeling i get at the pit of my stomach tats making me unwell... neither do i feel any actual physical pain.. i think its more of a disorientated feeling~ its like u know ur not sick, but ur body cant keep up cause its just been wounded....

but it'll pass... im just amused at how my body works when under pressure... my head tells me im fine, but my body begs to differ... kinda makes u wonder if the whole "mind over matter" thing is true or not~

exactly 7 days till i enlist... im gonna blog as much as i can before that day comes... oh, and im gonna need people to talk lots of photos of me with my uber long hair before the goverment takes it away~






damn buracrats~

No comments: