Thursday, June 12, 2008

bye~

lots of things are gonna happen tomoro... simple things like how "The Incredible Hulk" is premeiring tomoro... the PC show at Suntec starts tomoro as well...

on the 12th of June, Coldplay's new album "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends" will be launched... its also German-born Jewish girl Anna Frank's birthday~

it's 6 days before D-day... but tomoro's gonna be my Day of Days~

im gonna miss everyone and thank you for the box of chocolates and the watch..
im gonna miss my mom too, its gonna be hard to go to bed with no one to hug me~

all my friends i met n havent met, i'll find the time to see u when i come out... wont be bloggin for a while now, i've got lots of pictures to show but i dont think i have the time.. i've still got loads of shit to pack~

so.. remember me, my hair, my fair skin, my skinny bod~
after a mth.. somethings will get shorter, somethings will get darker, and somethings will get bigger~







kudos :)


( 0 Days left~ )

No comments: