Tuesday, June 26, 2007

aussie love~

it all started last sunday... which was the last day of the holidays, n i was stoning in my room just thinkin about stuff. I wondered wad i wanted to do with the rest of my future n shit so i decided that.. yeah.. i'm gonna leave sg

*and im never comin back~

sg is a horrible place to grow up in, i've always felt tat way about it... i never liked the food (mostly ching-chong-chang food), never enjoyed its local past times (dota, soccer, pool~), never supported its tv shows, never liked the people, the goverment, its laws, its rules, its education system, its... entire way of life~

i must say tat sg is safe.. and tats about it.... but being safe means theres no excitment... the point of my post isnt souly to diss singapore, but just to say how i simply dont feel like i belong....

which is why i decided tat im running away to austraila and im never coming back~ i told my mom about it over dinner. At 1st she didnt take me seriously since i started the conversation with " Mom, i wanna go to austraila... and im never coming back...."

but then i started to explain to her my plans of migrating n shit... how i could stay with my aunt over there, maybe get a job & eventually become a citizen. I could work as, well anything really.. i dont care.. just as long as it sustains me.... i wouldnt mine workin as a simple fruit vendor or at a deli sellin fish n' chips & Pies to ppl all day... tat would still be cool since aussies are so much more friendlier than the ppl here...

i've always wanted to live a simple life... i could save up enough money n buy my mom a quiet cottage in the valley next to the vinyards and grapevines~ then every morning she could sit out by the balcony sipping wine or drinkin tea to the fine view of the orchirds~

my mom told me i should start saving money.... so i could fly to perth (or was it sydney) during the sch holidays to where my aunt n her family lived n check out the place... make plans for housing n all tat sort of thing~ then after i graduate and served the riddiculus procedure tat is National Service, i'd make my way to perth ( or sydney)..

*and im never comin back~

i wont miss anything here once im gone.... just my friends n family...
i wont miss the urban jungle of HTBs, wont miss the filty sea, wont miss the horrendous local dramas, wont miss the ridiculous GST rates, and most of all, i wont miss those unhelpful, unfriendly, self-centered, kiasu, typical, as well as oh so predictable ppl tat are singaporeans~

no more taiwan boyband posers, no more fake hip hoppers, no more minahs or mats, ah bengs or ah lians, no more creepy uncles at the coffee shops or mean old aunties at the markets... no more sobish rich basterds, no more conservative teenage girls, no more narrow-minded adults... AND NO MORE CAMPUS SUPERSTAR!!!

so please dont ask me out to the amusement park or wadever where i gotta spend alot of cash... im gonna have to start saving if im ever gonna leave this shit hole.... still gonna continue eatting bcm cause of the heroin, guess i could stop playing W.O.W but i hate those damn alliance too much so i cant do tat... but u know.. other stuff like.. playing "DOTA" or "EATING SUBWAY" ( which SUCKS-_- so screw all of u hu sub it for bcm~ ) u can count me out~

my bday's in a mth... please send me lots of ang paos...
im gonna leave...




*and im never comin back~

No comments: