Tuesday, May 01, 2007

reminisin~ (did i spell tat right?)

nothin to do today so i just read all my past blog entries.... anyway i decided to pick some out and re-publish them like a tribute or something~ so.. yeah... check'em out...

lets see... there's the stupid ones i did when i had nothin better to do....
gibberish~
Ever Wondered If.......... (Santa Claus was Real~)
and the ever popular...
101 ways to kill urself... the macho way~

the "i luv fridays & hate mondays" posts...
friday mornings~
friday afternoon~
i hate mondays~

we got the Tattoo Chronicles...
body art~
my mom's gonna kill me~

as well as the ever popular "the girL~" series...
the girL~
le demoiselle deux ( the girL part 2~ )
ode to the girL ~ (part III)

and then a couple of random ones.....
My Mother~
anti-chinese~
writings of a solitarian~
World through my eyes~

First of May's the start of Summer... all the big blockbusters will be out soon... gonna watch Spider-man3 tomoro wth the turds~
i wanna get tight black jeans & a hoody jacket... anyone wanna go shoppin with me?


whoa ooh... love songs for the genuinely cunning~
-infinity on high-

No comments: