Wednesday, May 02, 2007

turd adventures#2 - Spider-man3

it rainned beautifully this morning, which just made wakin up tat much harder... the childish sister hid my "going-out" spectacles from me so i ended up being late n looking stupid since i had to wear my ugly glasses to sch...

MCT was a real bitch~ the teacher blacklisted me since she chased me out of the class last week n this week im late n didnt bring the book~ Well fuck u then u insensitive bitch... now im stuck with a bunch of stupid noobs for groupmates and i dont know anything about the subject... thanks for setting me back one lab... bitch -_-

went to watch Spider-man 3 with the turds... 11 of them... i pretty much kept to myself n stoned the whole time cause i was really tired... plus with me being so fugly lookin today didnt help...~

overall spider-man3 was pretty cool~ at 1st i was pretty unsure if the dude from "That 70's show" was suited to play the role of Venom~ but he was alright... and then we got the whole emo spidy at the church tower slittin his wrists cause he punched MJ~

the onli REAL good guy in the show i must say, has to be Flint Marko aka. The Sandman.... who's only reason to rob ppl is to get the money to help save his sweet lil daugther from lukimeia or watever the hell sickness she's got~ If i had a dying daugther and the ability to turn into dust and smash stuff, i'd totally use my powers to rob banks n shit....


so... yeah.. tats about it... hmmm.... its such an emo day~
i want my hoody jacket nowww~

No comments: