Monday, April 16, 2007

my mom is so cool~

yesterday, i was really bored so i decided to re-decorate the back of my ez-link card with stickers...... anyway, i took out my old stash of primary sch stickers i used to collect back when i was a lil sissy boy tat collected friggin' stickers instead of normal stuff like magic cards or digimon~

right... anyway.... i was happily pasting away all the diff stickers n placed some of the really old sch stickers aside to throw cause they where startin to get.. u know... un-stickable... cause... the glue was... u know... getting.. not sticky anymore....

-_-


so.. after decorating my ez-link, i decided to instead of throwing the old stickers away, to .... get this.... go into my sister's room n randomly stick them all over the place to amuse myself :)

i giggled to myself the entire time while doing tat.. stuck them all over the place..... on the walls, drawers, cupboards, mirror, door knobs, the wooden box u keep ur bed in....

point is.. the sister went all crazy n told my mom i smoked n had a tattoo.... all because of a couple of stickers.... stupid bitch~

but, to my suprize, mom didnt freak out at all.... she just told me something about how "youngsters" wanna try new shit n tat its cool as long as u dont over do it... (it sounds so uncool to use the word "youngsters", only old ppl say tat -_- not tat my mom's old.. shes pretty n she looks like she's 20~ )

she also told me not to extend my tatt anymore... but, here's the thing....

i really want to~

i had everything planned out.. was gonna do it like.. this week.... but all my plans went to shit thanks to my snitch sister n some gawd damn dragonball stickers....

gawd hates me man...
but then again... my mom's uber cool since she didnt disown me or anything... kudos to tat :)

oh ... here's a pic of the ez link... ain't it prrrreeuuutttyyyy? its got spongebob, spider-man, popeye, snoopy, garfield, pooh + tigger + piglet, some baby with a gun, strawberry shortcake & even a cute lil monk in the center~



my mom is so cool, i want to tattoo her name on me but she wont let me.... :(
tsk~

No comments: