Tuesday, March 06, 2007

sg ink~

i reeeally wanna get my tattoo extended after watchin miami ink on youtube.... the thing is, i counted and i got like probably less than $500 ( which includes all my ang bao money, my bank savings as well as the next 2 mth's allowance that my mom deposited in my Bank acct.) and this time i wanna go real big.. like the whole of my right back to make it look like a broken wing or something, i dont know yet....

something like tat might probably cause around $500 or even more, the whole back could probably rack up to 1k~ so i gotta get a job.. gonna go for tat interview at the airport with aloy n hao on friday...

anyway... the thing i cant decide on is should i or should i NOT get inked now cause not onli am i gonna blow every cent i have... but im also furthering my chances of gettin found out by my evil mom.... but... i reeeeeallly reeeally want it...~

anyway... help me out here... i know most of u would want me to fk everything n just go get it... but think about it... take everything into consideration the pros n the cons.... VOTE NOW!



see isn't it fun i let u guys decided the fate of my future..?
omg.. im letting random ppl decided my future ... wat the hell am i doing....-_-




gaara is cool... i want to play with sand~

No comments: