Friday, March 02, 2007

i need movies~

screwed up my last paper.... but watever... went to meet xs & milky~ at starbucks to hang out after the paper... weather was really cool... rain is nice :) makes my hair really soft n smooth-lookin~

milky was late so i had lunch with xs & went to coffeebean instead cause there wasn't space at Starbucks~ We chilled there for like a couple of hours n there was this creepy dude tat kept staring at milky in a weird stalker-ish kinda way.... kept walkin away then sitting back to the same table next to ours~

then i decided to take go take a leak, n that creepy dude followed me into the bathroom n was like.. standin behind me lookin at the mirror as i was washin my hands..... no comment... i know wat ur thinkin.. so kept it to urselves~

xs's "larling" joined us later then we split cause it was gettin late.... it was a cool day... we planned to meet up for lunch again with the other 2 girls after milky's exam....

a friend of mine said tat i dont use alot of "local" swear words... guess i should stop saying "Holy Shit" & "SonOfABitch~" n start using words like "Chee Byee" or "kann-Neee-Naaa~"

was watchin tv last night n saw the "300" trailer on chnl 5~ comes out on 8th of March, wooo ha! Some one ask me out please, dont wanna spend my holidays playing 'gay'-ple story and Prince of Persia: Two Thrones~ on my xbox all day.

Fuck this gawd damn heeeat....
urr.. i mean.... Cheeeee Byeeee~

No comments: