Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ain't tat bad~

woke up at 9 to go to the polyclinic to get my typhoid shot..... waited about 45mins... didnt hurt much.... it was pretty simple...

went home n took a nap, then was late for work so took a cab down... cost me like 1 1/2 hrs worth of my pay right there.... it wasn't so bad, for a 1st day n all.... pretty ez stuff.... but tiring.... i was the onli guy there... come to think of it i may be the ONLY guy there... cause i checked the schedule thingy with all the names on it.. n most of them were all girls.... but i duno.. i onli took a glance at it~

they gave me a cool hat n a temporary name tag thingy.... made alot of mistakes... which is normal i guess since i dont know anything.... the staff there is cool... everyone's nice to me.... i folded like a 100 polar boxes & got to make coffee n stuff all day.... kudos~

on my break i went to mac to eat... n they gave me a staff discount of 25cents on my meal.... wow.... then i went to some quiet place behind somewhere near the lift n sat on the floor & listened to my ipod to chill out cause i had like 10mins left...~

i got called "uncle" twice by some weirdo lady who wanted to take the chairs from my table at mac...
weirdo lady: "Excuse me uncle.. is anyone sitting here?"
Me: *shakes head n gestures to chair & giving her the lifted eyebrown expression"

crazy lady -_-~

i maybe posted to the inside part of the terminal cause the manager made me fill in some form to apply for the pass... woot~

today wasn't so bad~
for a 1st day n all....
dont know if i should do double shifts tomoro..... i'll ask my magic 8 ball later~



ciao~

No comments: