Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ugly wednesdays~

i always feel particularly 'act cute' on wednesdays... cause i dont wear my colourful contacts on that dayn i'll look really ugly plus i lose my "badass-ness" appeal and instantly become geeky... so because of tat.. i do dumb things... n dont really care. yeaaahh~

we usually go swimming after apel on wednesdays... but since there was some lame-o briefing talk, n since term tests were next week.. and i was lazy... didnt go lah~ The turds called me at the last min to go to the dumb talk, so went there late n had to sit on the damn stairs... so uncooL~

i saw "girL from the bus" behind me... but didnt tell the turds about it... oh.. n liz was like 2 rows behind.. n didnt even tell me... so she probably saw me acting like a moron with sloppy and his damn thread that he pulled out of his shirt to amuse himself with~

i have a video... take a look~
Me: Sloppy waadru doing?
Sloppy: im makin a staarrr.... (*fiddles with the thread)
i have morons for friends~



hung out at the apple lab till liz was done with her cds, time really flew.. i was happyily chillin out at the sofa readin a book, then liz sms said she was done... so told her to come in n hang out~ She n Armiah were so amused... like never see computers before~

PLayed "Marble Blast" for a while, liz make so much noise -_- ball fall off then start screamming... lucky no one else there~ After a while, headed off.. oh! saw Minty at the other bus stop~ too bad she moved house, cant be bus 15 buddies anymore...

2 sticks left, shall quit again after im thru with them. Hopefully the power of the vice-roy shall make me pass my exams....

liz~ u own me ice-cream.. shall save it for a day when i need my chunkey monkey~

No comments: