Tuesday, November 21, 2006

thoughts & revelations~

i was laying on my bed alone at home starin at the oh so many pictures on my wall n thinkin about stuff while waitin for my mom to bring some food back~

it amused me the amount of nonsense i was thinkin of n laughin to myself about them~ so i decided to write them down... cause im really lame n all~

yeah... ok.. then... let the bullshit begin~

1. If i could be anyone in the world, i'd be a rich, gd lookin basterd~

2. if i had only one day left to live, i'd kill myself yesterday....

3. if i ever become an eviL Overlord bent on world domination, and when i finally manage to capture the leader of the rebel forces... i wouldn't plan an elaborate method of killing him just to show others my evil genious-ness n simply take a gun from one of my evil henchmen n shoot him...~

4. if i ever become an evil overlord bent on ... blah blah... etc, n i was like.. livin in a fortress of doom, i would not install ventilation systems where by some rebel hero can just simply climb all the way into my chambers n attack me~

5. i would not like green eggs and ham... cause they've probably gone bad or something... tats where the green colour comes from .... duh..~

6. why the hell did they did they give a cat a "Dr." status?

7. oh yeah maybe cause he can talk n all....~

8. if all the ugly fat dudes get all the pretty girls... then i must be realllly gd lookin~

9. how do they get pianos into houses? the door clearly cant fit an entire piano thru.. how do u even get it up the stairs if the elevator is too small...? do they bring it up part by part or something?

10. y is it tat on tv, they show pianos fallin on ppl... ? Do movers really do tat? hang pianos out of windows by a series of ropes n pullies?

tats when my mom gets back with my foood~
i had more thoughts but they seem too lame... so i wont post them.~
gawd~ am i the onli person in the world tats this weird... -_-~

i shall end off by sayin a silly word...

fuddy duddy~






help me....

No comments: