Sunday, November 26, 2006

sugar, spice & everything nice~

i woke up feelin really really messed up this morning...
my throat was sore.. my eyes where bloachy... head hurt... stomach grogy~

i felt more sick than the day before, n as i was like taking a bath, i thought back on wat could have caused this...
i didnt like.... play in the rain or anything, i went home after sch.... ate soup noodle for practically every meal... took my meds n shit~

then i remembered something... my sis opened a bag of chips next to me last night... n i ate one... -_-

1 chip....

is tat all it takes? just 1 chip to revive a subsiding sickness?!
DAMN U LAY'S POTATO CHIPS!~

and another thing! when turned on the tv, i saw that kids central was playing a whole new series of the "Powerpuff GirLs~" since god knows when.. n i didnt know about it! RwaR! ALL THOSE MISSED EPISODES!
DAMN U KID's CENTRAL N UR IGNORANCE TO INFORM UR VIEWERS OF NEWLY BROADCASTED CARTOONS!~

PP girLs are cooL so shut up... i like watchin them n it doesnt make me any lesss of a man... so there~
anyone hu thinks otherwise should just die now..

every new day never ceases to make me feel any less emo~
n here's another random thing im pissed off about... y wont this freakin country SNOW!
DAMN U GOD FOR MAKING EVERY COUNTRY AROUND THE EQUATOR NOT HAVE A WHITE CHRISTMAS!

i end of my post with yet another funny word...

Mugally Gugally~





bloody basterds...

No comments: