Wednesday, November 29, 2006

chunky monkey~

my morning today was pretty retarded~ because a couple of days ago i lost my keys at jared's house... my home is now short one stash of keys.... so like.. my mom has her own, n my sis n my dad... then there's the key tats always at home...~

so, cause i lost mine, i was now using tat "home" set of keys right... well my eviL~ mom took them by mistake today so when i was about to leave, i couldnt find the keys to open the door with... -_-~

Called my mom n told her i was trapped... so then had to ask my poor grandmother to hu luckily lived like 5 blks away from me to come over n unlock the door for me~ i thought i'd be late for the lecture but suprisingly i was on time...

i swear.. god hates me i tell u.... i was probably a child molester in my pass life or something...~ School ended at noon, didnt go swimmin with the turds cause i was still a lil unwell... n it had to be the day tat i DIDN'T went that god decided to make it sunny n warm -_-

read my book in the lib till jared had his break.... then went to eat n slacked at the apple lab.. then met jf, qt, yL n jo at the concourse of IT... jared went for lessons... so i hung out with them till eddy came out so he could wait with me for liz to come out... yeeeahh~

anyway liz was let of early... so went to meet her... then saw eddy hu was with andrew.. then ran into aloy n ivan n sloppy ... -_- yeeeaahhh~

i think im feelin better now.. still coughin like crazy.. n my voice is still soft... but i should be able to gorge on western food n ice-cream by tomoro~

tomoro's lesson starts at 4.... but maybe i'll go early to meet the turds~
hmm.... i want my chunky monkey..... :)~

No comments: