Saturday, July 15, 2006

today's a good day~

the sun is burning down like a bitch .. there are no birds singing.. there are no flowers blooming..

I have tons of stuff to do and so little time... i've got to study for sch and complete my assignments.. my room is a mess.. there isnt anything good on TV...

My friends have all got plans... my family are all not home...

But...
today's a good day~

Upon waking up this morning, i could sense it already... everything looked the same but everything was so different...
the air felt fresher... the sky looked blue-er... but this day was the same as every other day... except today.. i was lookin at it from a different prespective...

Today i wake up feeling glad and happy...for no reason wat so ever i felt opimistic..~
All my worries.. and all my doubts have been answers on this day... i feel as if my eyes have been opened... as if i was enlightened... it was like a storm had been lifted and i could see the sun shine again...

Just for today... i've decided to be nice... to be kinder... to be generous..
just for today, i want to be opitmistic and not be let down...
Just for today.. i will not frown.. i will not be sad.. i will not complain..
Everything today is perfect in its own imperfection... everything i eat will taste gr8 ... everyone i meet will be friendly... everything i do, will be done with passion~

These words may all sound really Gay~ but i dont care...
for today is a good day~
and it is comforting knowing it's going to last....~

No comments: