Monday, October 17, 2005

tHe PinK rAbbiT StriKeS aGAiN~!

The pink rabbit is back~
Its eating my brains ... i can feel it...
Its eating me... slowly devouring my every thought... my every memory...

I think its working its way into my eyes..
i can feel it chewing my eyeballs...

OmG~

He's eating my face....
I gotta find someway to get rid of him..
Gotta find someting to amuse myself... Its the onli way to get rid of a pink rabbit..

there aren't any gd shows on Tv.. no where fun to go... no games to play.... no books to read.....

All hope seems lost...

I think if i pure some suger on the floor and wait for the ants to come... it might amuse me~

Yeah... tat might work...
Then i can follow them to their hideout and poison the little motherfuckers...

its too late for me now.. the pink rabbit's got me...

Damn u pink rabbit!!!
DAMN UUUUU~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr .... OMG ..LOL .. THis BlOg LOOK KInda OF NicE BUt THeN a bit NC16( I Mean DisGUstINg )hahaha..StOP De PinK raBBit lah .. go FoR oTHer TopIc ....

aaron said...

U DARE INSULT the PiNk raBBit?!! may the curse of the Pink Rabbit BE UPON YOU~~~!@!@!@!

Isa said...

Do they come in pink with purple polka dots too?