Friday, October 14, 2005

Pink Rabbit says SHot to iLL


Let me tell u wat a pink rabbit is...

A Pink rabbit is a rabbit which is pink...
It lives in ur head... and feeds on ur brains... which in turn... causes u to become
retarded... and makes u do extremely lame.. and stupid things... such as making up stories about little pink rabbits tat live in ur head.. and eats ur brains... -_-

I'm sure u all know by now...I have a Pink RabBit.. in my head~
And his name.. is Larry~

Larry.. the pink rabbit which lives in my head... doesnt actually eat my brains...
He prefers to devour my "fun" ... in turn... making me feel.. really bored...

And .. im sure u all know... i am really.. really... bored...

So.. by amusing myself with my made up story of a pink rabbit named larry .. who lives in my head and eats my brains... has caused tat boredem .. to go away~

To all u ppl...who have just wasted 1min of ur live reading this piece of shit~
I have onli this to say...

the pink rabbit is real... and upon reading this article... it has managed to make its way into ur head... and is sucking on the juices... surrounding ur delicious brain...

Beware of the Pink Rabbit... Beware~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have no life... wahaha... thats why you are doing this wahaha

aaron said...

u have no life.. tats y ur reading this.. wahahaha -_-

Anonymous said...

Zing

my rabbit is called bob and theres even a monkey playing the cymbals