Thursday, October 01, 2009

beanie babies~

i was this close to being late this morning cause i had some trouble with my ez-link card since i wanted to try my luck using the old one...

yeeahh, I'm one of those lazy people who didn't get their ez-links changed on time like their suppose to so don't judge me -_-

brought my books to camp & spent the first half of the day making notes and stuff~ At least i managed to squeeze a little mugging in the day so i won't feel so guilty later on~ i'm probably only like one/fifth done with my revision, and with only a few days till my 1st paper, it would be unwise of me to head out during the weekends... However, Ced insists i attend 'boy's night' this Saturday & tempts me with his 1-for-1 booze, so i'll just leave it pending~

this afternoon's antics were quite fun. We had a little 'Dukes of Hazard' episode up by the training grounds when no one was looking..

Forgive me but i must be vauge when it comes to disclosing my affairs in the RSAF, i mean... it's not like i can go right out and say how me and my friend, who's name may or may not have been jH, rode a certain vehicle down a certain slope at a certain speed which might or may not have been the appropriate thing to be doing but hey, that would be totally unprofessional of me, so i won't~

Back in the flight we fooled around with the fishes from the pond & took turns flippin the turtles over with the fishing net and playing real-life Left4Dead with a water bottles and some AC remote controllers...

Again, these things may or may not have happened... i'm being totally ambiguous about all this. U never know who's reading~

i've been snappin away at random pictures of food with my new 8mega pixel phone... i should really consider turning this into a food blog~ maybe it'll get more viewers that way...

is that wad people wanna see?
Pictures of my dinner?




you folks out there are soo weird...

No comments: