Wednesday, September 30, 2009

something about us~

i haven't really had time to write a proper entry, I've been rather preoccupied over the last couple of weeks~ (i'll refrain from elaborating to spare u an essay long post...)

Figured with this being study week & all i'd get be able to get some time alone for myself but then came this thing with this 'cancer' pandemic so i've been turning in pretty early these past few nights, which only burns up time i most preciously need to read and review my lecture notes for the upcoming exams....

Camp today (although idle..) was rather fun. The waking-up process took a bit longer to ease into though... The scratching in my throat and the warmth from the night before where mainly to be blamed, but it got much more comfortable later in the day~

made myself tea and sipped it whilst reading the morning paper, occasionally dipping the butter biscuit & twinkie rolls i brought to camp that morning into my oOh soo sensual beverage~ The morning was pretty slow paced, but i had no complaints there...

During the early afternoon, we drove down to the Pass-Making Office which happened to pass by a large forested area much resembling that of an untamed country side, which i thoroughly enjoyed~ spent the remaining hours chillin with my friends, and having a great laugh whilst playing with matches and molesting each other out of boredom~

A chat about life out by the 'secret spot' opened my mind to certain thoughts bout my possible future.. of regrets and mistakes i'd hope to learn from, even though their not my own to make~

ate a couple of bananas and drank more tea, then headed home and made myself spagetti bolognese AND Carbonara for dinner. That's right, 2 flavors... and they were rather satisfying i might add~

My coughing has yet to cease, it isn't really wise of me to be smoking while in this frail state but i really can't be bothered~ besides, it's not like i'm on a 'one-pack a day' habit and i still don't consider myself a smoker...

so, yeaah~

i think tomoro would yield more fruitful activities but a part of me's hoping it won't so i could use the free time to heal... as of now i think i'd hit the books for a bit, at least until mom gets back from work or if it gets too late~

Hot to windy, rainy to cold~
God's seriously gotta make up his mind about the weather...






seriously....

No comments: