Sunday, July 19, 2009

love like a sunset~

the one thing i can say about how my weekend went was that even though for the most parts of it i was totally wasted and judgment impaired, i still remember having an incredible time~

i thought Friday night's escapades were bad enough with the strange incident with "Creepy Old Guy" and animal psychology 101... but then come Saturday night's shenanigans which was no.2 on my list of alcoholic endeavours we don't talk about... the first one being the night of the Pineapple Malibu~

we don't talk about that night anymore...

my throat feels like shit, i've been speaking with a low gruff all day and did nothing to contain my bedhead~ taking into consideration how god's decided to make the weather today gentle, hot tea and a good movie is all i need right now to rejuvenate from the week's adventures~

i've been downloading tons of chick flicks & now my heart's all mushy from watching Sleepless in Seattle which has renewed my confidence in destiny's clasp on love~

im sure i'll get around to being cynical again in a few days time...
so, just shut up and let me be~


:)

No comments: