Sunday, April 19, 2009

tanked~

me: dude im bored, we gotta hang out...
Stuart: yeah? wad u wanna do?
me: i dunno man.. wad's on the list?
Stuart: ehh, u wanna go donate blood?
me: errr... yeah okay~

-----------------

me: wad colour bandage u getting?
Stuart: im gettin the white one, looks cool...
me: i want the purple one...
Stuart: Purple one's gay..
me: ur gay.
Stuart: shut up n get the white one...
me: i dont wanna have the same colour as u, tats double gay~
Stuart: fine, then get purple one.
Nurse: hello, which colour u want?
me: umm, yeah... i'll take the white one~

---------------

me: so how many lives u think we just saved?
Stuart: i dunno, i'd be happy just to save one.
me: i think i saved 3.
Stuart: why 3?
me: cause its 3~
Stuart: huh?
me: yeah...
Stuart: right.
me: wad are we doing at Marine Parade again?








fuck me~

No comments: