Saturday, May 31, 2008

time is running out~

mom called me at like eight in the morning to wake me up... i told her i was tryin to get use to wakin up early for army so she's been givin me "morning calls" ever since~

but i woke up at like 10.30, so i guess i need to work on that~

went to the kitchen n there was a Sandwitch in the fridge (she had a brown and everything -_- ) Ham+Cheese on wholewheat bread.. i hate the stuff (not the sandwich just the type of bread used) but mother always insists on it... apparently it makes u poop more and therefore its healthier -_-

but wad am i complaining about, i have free breakfast, so i take it knowing full well the effort mom took to make it before goin to work :)

then there'd be a tiny bottle of some Ginseng crap next to it she'd want me to drink everyday or i'd die as well...

it tastes like horse -_- it used to be Brands chicken essence... at least tat was still ok since i like chicken~ but this horse gingseng thing is just gross... it has weird things floating in it like hair... from.. u know, the horse~ and on the bottle, it said "made in china... from the hair of horses... and some of its innerds"

im not makin this up man! its a horse in a bottle! Call the FDA!

so then i laze around the whole day, usin the computer and lying on my filty filty bed in my filty filty room that mom's been naggin me all year to clean thinking to myself...

"heyy... i should really do something about this woredrobe.. and these bedsheets... and all that dust from the fan... and tat dead rat at the corner"

"blahh, i'll do it tomoro~"

a great philoshper once said, "Why do something today when you can put it off til tomorrow?" or was it the other way round? needless to say, tat philosiphy's been goin great for me... (i know i spelt it wrong, shut up)

however, im running out of 'tomorrows'.. infact from today, im onli left with 11tomorrows... and tat scares me~

im gonna try n stop being such a lazy fuck and start doing stuff before i enlist~ afterall, once i go in there i might never come out for like a mth or more... so yeah~

i love my mom and i wanna make her happy so im gonna listen to her on the room cleaning thing~ n the 1st thing im gonna do after tat is to go complete the tattoo on my back with her name on it that she hates, n waste more money to make her happy :)

YAY!

im such a good son.. tsk :)

No comments: