Monday, May 19, 2008

"quote unquote"~

my earphones brokedown a couple of days ago... i cant hear anything from the rightside at all... since then, my train rides to work have been quiet and demoralizing~ i feel sad... something different without it... i miss the music~

but now with the computer fixed, whenever i get home from work at night, i close the door.. turn on my AC.... light the lil inscent burner by my side of my bed, and listen to the makings of Coldplay or The Fray~ (or any chill-out song for that matter)

i'll be all alone in my room at night, were its cool & quiet with nothin but the glare from my screen and a floor lamp from ikea turned on... just listenin to music while i surf and blog~

eventhough i dont have a thousand dollar speaker to hear from, its still a great feeling... being by yrself, after a long day at work, when ur surrounded with so many people.... its just nice to be by yrself at the end of the day & reflect upon the day's troubles~

its especially satisfying when u havent had the chance to listen to anything the entire day~ i believe music is best enjoyed in a quiet and comfortable enviroment... not at some rowdy concert where its loud and noisy with gross, sweaty people rubbin up against u -_- i guess its fun too, sure... but there're other ways to enjoy music, i just choose to do it subtly~



so yeah~ just figured i'd just share that...

anyway, i know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather, but it never gave a damn about me...




*cough cough~

No comments: